| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kirensk in December is very cold at -24.5 °C (-12.1 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with snow periodically. A paltry 27.1mm (1.1in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 17 days.
- The blue above Kirensk is extremely dismal with on average a grim 0:42 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 6:32 long and the longest day is 7:00 long with an average length of 6:39.
- There are approximately 5:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 11.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 88.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kirensk December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kirensk, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kirensk:
- Suntar, Russia - 721.3 kms (448.2 miles) NE
- Olekminsk, Russia - 762.4 kms (473.8 miles) ENE
- Vitim, Russia - 321.6 kms (199.8 miles) NE
- Cara, Russia - 619.1 kms (384.7 miles) E
- Nizneangarsk, Russia - 238.2 kms (148 miles) SSE
- Kalakan, Russia - 609.9 kms (379 miles) ESE
- Bogdarin, Russia - 503.3 kms (312.7 miles) SE
- Ust-Barguzin, Russia - 487.4 kms (302.8 miles) S
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 720 kms (447.4 miles) SSE
- Chita, Russia - 722.2 kms (448.8 miles) SSE