| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kirensk in January is severely cold at -27.1 °C (-16.78 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with snow at intervals. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of liquid is dumped during on average 18 days.
- In January the heavens above Kirensk are dismal having on balance just 1:21 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 6:40 long and the longest day is 8:13 long with an average length of 7:20.
- There are approximately 5:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kirensk January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kirensk, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kirensk:
- Suntar, Russia - 721.3 kms (448.2 miles) NE
- Olekminsk, Russia - 762.4 kms (473.8 miles) ENE
- Vitim, Russia - 321.6 kms (199.8 miles) NE
- Cara, Russia - 619.1 kms (384.7 miles) E
- Nizneangarsk, Russia - 238.2 kms (148 miles) SSE
- Kalakan, Russia - 609.9 kms (379 miles) ESE
- Bogdarin, Russia - 503.3 kms (312.7 miles) SE
- Ust-Barguzin, Russia - 487.4 kms (302.8 miles) S
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 720 kms (447.4 miles) SSE
- Chita, Russia - 722.2 kms (448.8 miles) SSE