| < September >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kirensk in September is a little cool at 6.8 °C (44.24 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of liquid is dumped across on average 14 days.
- In September the blue above Kirensk is a little dull with on balance a mere 4:05 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 12:47.
- There are approximately 8:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kirensk September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kirensk, Russia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kirensk:
- Suntar, Russia - 721.3 kms (448.2 miles) NE
- Olekminsk, Russia - 762.4 kms (473.8 miles) ENE
- Vitim, Russia - 321.6 kms (199.8 miles) NE
- Cara, Russia - 619.1 kms (384.7 miles) E
- Nizneangarsk, Russia - 238.2 kms (148 miles) SSE
- Kalakan, Russia - 609.9 kms (379 miles) ESE
- Bogdarin, Russia - 503.3 kms (312.7 miles) SE
- Ust-Barguzin, Russia - 487.4 kms (302.8 miles) S
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 720 kms (447.4 miles) SSE
- Chita, Russia - 722.2 kms (448.8 miles) SSE